Now or Never...

Dear readers,
 have you ever put something off till later and then never got round to doing it? Trust me, I've been there. In fact, I thought of writing this more than two weeks ago! Unfortunately, I kept telling myself that I was too busy and that I'd do it later. But doesn't have to be like that...it's just a matter of getting your priorities straight.
If you know what's important to you, you can do everything you set your mind to. The biggest "don't" of priorities is to delay things. What has to be should be done now or you'll end up forgetting about it. Thee have been many times when I've told myself I'll revise for a test AFTER a snack but it's when I'm all set to sleep that I realize that I never got the chance to study for the test because I decided to put it off till later.
And there are other times  when I get frustrated because I really want to do something but I don't get the time. But then I decide that if I'm passionate about something, I should do it now or just forget about it. I believe that doing it now is the best option for everyone. And little things from homework to big goals should never be put off for later. you just have to know what your priorities are. And priorities can be things that change everyday like things on your 'To Do' list or things that are for a longer period of time like goals for the future.
If you don't do things now, then it's not worth doing later. If you didn't think it was important enough to be done now, that means it won't be any more important later. You should live in the moment. Who knows what will happen later? Just worry about the present. And if you live in the moment, you'll realize the importance of doing things now, and not in the future.
So remember, it's now or never...the rest is up to you...
-K Glamour

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ways to Make People Smile

When You're Bored...

Your Alternate Ego