Live in the Moment

   We always plan for the future. We study for exams, knowing that passing our exams will help us get a good job so that we can earn for  living.
   Planning ahead is necessary. But I feel we should sometimes forget about what's gonna happen in our life next and just cherish the present.
   Final exams are on the way and I do plan on studying for them, but I'm not gonna stress myself out. Instead, I'm going to enjoy each day, each little thing. I know, performing well on these exams will help me in the upcoming years. But why would I care about improving my future when I just want to live in the moment? 
   I have one piece of advice for all those who take my tips seriously: Don't worry about the future. Plan ahead, but make sure you give yourself enough time to experience what's going on right now.
   I know you all want yourselves to be successful later on in your life. But you should also understand the  importance of  savoring the present.
   You have to study now to earn later. But you can't save your current sensation of happiness for later. Who knows when all the great things you see right now will disappear later?
   I hope you get what I'm trying to say. Keep smiling an stay happy!
Thanks for reading...
-K Glamour

Comments

  1. I've been waiting for like forever for your new blog (I always take notes from them, your grammar makes me go "WAO" everytime xD). I hope you post another one soon, KG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Osum.... You are really inspirational... Keep going....
    All the best for future....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really interesting and useful blog K Glamour. I totally agree with it and now I'm going to make sure I always savour the moment before it passes. Just as I savor reading your blog before the post gets over.
    Have a great day
    Regards,
    Lee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ways to Make People Smile

When You're Bored...

Your Alternate Ego