My Favorite Books

For a bookworm like me, choosing a favorite book is impossible. But after thinking about it for a while, I decided there are a few books I can consider my favorite.So, I've decided to talk about these books with you.

  • THE LEMONADE WAR (by Jacqueline Davis)-The first time I read this book was in 5th grade- Mrs. Federhofer read a chapter to us everyday after lunch. I loved it and bought it right away. And since then I've read it at least 50 times- I'm not even kidding... it's that great. It's my go-to book for when I don't have anything else to read. I could read it again several times. I can also relate to this book as it describes competition between siblings and I have a younger brother. 
  • WONDER (by R.J. Palacio)- I read this book for the first time when I was in 4th grade. I bought it from the scholastic book fair. I've read it three times since then. This book is so inspiring and there are some parts which made me cry each time I read them. I'd love to have a friend like August- and his sister, Via, too. This book is kind of big so I don't really have the time to read it again. Plus, this book requires a bit more focus than other books. The movie wasn't that great but the book is awesome.
  • REMARKABLE (by Lizzie K. Foley)-I won this book at a bookstore right before moving to India 4 years back. It is truly a remarkable book. It proves that people who seem ordinary can be very talented. I admire Jane and her positive attitude throughout the book. I've read this book twice since 2014. This book is really fun to read and I'm hoping to read it again soon.
  • SEE YOU IN THE COSMOS (by Jack Cheng)- I borrowed this book from a friend last month and I think I'm gonna borrow it again soon. I love how Alex makes recordings on his iPod so that he can launch it into space. He is so hopeful and it's really cute. I love his dog, Carl Sagan...he's so faithful and loyal to Alex. Alex's adventure is really interesting. They way he never gives up is really inspiring. This book is fantastic.
Have you read any of these? What are your favorite books? Tell me in the comments below!

Until next time...
-K Glamour

Comments

  1. It's amazing to see that you love reading so much! Me too! And I agree that movies always suck and they skip out so much from the actual story. Thank you for these recommendations, I'm definitely gonna check these out.
    Hope you are having a good day
    Regards,
    Lee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ways to Make People Smile

When You're Bored...

Your Alternate Ego