Things to do While it's Raining

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't posted for so long...I didn't know what I should write about. But yesterday, a friend finally suggested blogging about things to do while it's raining. And I loved that idea...after all, it is the monsoon season. So here are somethings you can do on rainy days.

  1. SLEEP: Don't know about you guys, but for me, sleeping in the rain is really satisfying. So, if I have nothing else to do and it's raining outside, I take a nap.
  2. RIDE YOUR BIKE: I just LOVE going bike riding in the rain. I never miss a chance of doing this...it's way too awesome.
  3. GO FOR A WALK- If it's drizzling, go for a stroll. If it's raining a little heavily, take an umbrella if you don't want to get wet. Either way, walking in the rain is a great thing to do.
  4. SIT IN THE BALCONY(OR PORCH)- Just admire nature, read a book, call someone or anything else.
  5. SNACK- rainy days are just another excuse for foodies (like me XD) to eat hehe. When it's raining, I like to have a hot drink like tea or coffee along with a snack like donuts or something.
There's probably bunch of other things to do in the rain. But I can't write them all can I? So here you go- I've given 5 of them.

What do you like to do when it's raining? Tell me in the comments below.
Thx for reading...
Until next time!
-K Glamour




Comments

  1. Well those things are so pleasing to do when it's raining. These days I love reading your blogs when it's raining with a nice cup of tea. It also feels really good to cook as well. I love baking cookies. Would you like to try some?
    Have an amazing day
    Regards,
    Lee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ways to Make People Smile

When You're Bored...

Your Alternate Ego