Hi

Hello Universe!! I'm K Glamour and welcome to my blog! Random facts about me are:


I'm 13


I'm Indian American

My religion is Sikhism, I'm a Sikh


My Birthday's on March 21


I'm currently in India


I started this blog to interact with the world and also to boost my career choice-to be an author...even though I'm only 13.


 That's all for now. Thought you might wanna get to know me first... Thanks for reading. What should I blog about next? Leave your suggestions and thoughts in the comments!!


See you next time,
-K



Comments

  1. Hey K Glamour, welcome to the world of writing. I'm sure you'll make a great author. Good luck to you! Looking forward to read more from you :-)
    Best regards
    Lee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ways to Make People Smile

When You're Bored...

Your Alternate Ego