Friendship Poems

Hi guys!! Happy New Year!
Sorry I haven't for so long... I've been busy.
Anyway, I'm on vacation and suddenly, I had a blast of poem ideas. So I thought I'd use that as a blog idea. Let's start the year by appreciating our amazing friends with some poems i wrote myself.

First up, are two limericks:

A LONG-LASTING FRIENDSHIP
I want to be your friend
till the very end.
And in my own way, 
I just want to say
on our friendship my life will depend.

A HELPING HEART
I want you to know,
when you're feeling low,
you can come to me,
and you will see,
a caring heart is what I'll show.

Next is a little poem in a different pattern

A REASON TO SMILE
I want to say one thing
that you will like.
It may even bring
tears to your eyes.
I want you to know,
I'll be by your side,
wherever you go,
and through a bumpy ride.

One last poem...it's longer than the rest, 
                          but it just may be one of my best.

REASONS YOU'RE MY FRIEND
When my day was bad,
and I was sad,
you made me smile,
and I am glad.

And when you're with me,
I get to see
a great place
where I am free.

That's why you're my friend.

No one can compare
how much you share,
and I understand
how much you care.

(For boys and girls:)
And I must say,
that for most of the day,
you like to do things
in your own way.
(For girls:)
Sometimes you're seen
being quite mean.
But that's just how you are:
a friendly drama queen!

And that's why you're my friend.

Well, what do you think?
Tell me in the comments below.


Thx for reading!
-K Glamour


        

Comments

  1. Heart touching poems.... Very good 😉😉😊😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im glad u like them
      u r such a good friend
      these poems definitely apply to u as well ;)

      Delete
  2. You really have a way with words K Glamour. I'm impressed. These poems touched me where it feels. Keep writing this way.
    You have a mind for words
    Best regards,
    Lee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ways to Make People Smile

When You're Bored...

Your Alternate Ego