My Summer Essentials

Hey guys!!

How's your summer going? Mine has been fantastic so far. That's because I have all the things I need for an amazing summer and I thought I'd share them with you.

  1. Books-a bookworm like me wouldn't be able to go one day without reading-even in the summer. So, with enough books to read, my summer is sure to be outstanding.
  2. Music-whether it's my MP3 player or a flash drive for the car while travelling, I love to hear my favorite songs. In the summer, I listen to songs while relaxing, with friends, while travelling and everywhere else.
  3. Travel-every summer, I go somewhere or the other by car or train-my grandma's house, to visit cousins, or for sightseeing. Without a family vacation, my summer is incomplete.
  4. Camera; every summer, memories are made and I like to capture those moments forever. So, I always carry a camera to take pictures during a road trip, or while having fun with family.
  5. Journal/diary-I love to write so I note down the significant parts of my summer in bullet points, paragraphs, or essays, depending on my mood.
  6. Friends and family-summer is directly linked to these two words for me.  Summer wouldn't be same without family and friends. I love travelling with my family and hanging out with friends when I'm back home.
  7. Sunscreen and sunglasses-protecting ourselves from the sun is also an important part of summer. I could never leave the house without sunglasses and sunscreen. Sunscreen prevents sunburns while sunglasses protect my eyes. Plus, they make a cool accessory.
  8. WhatsApp-I need WhatsApp throughout the summer so I can stay updated abut what's going on with my friends. Also, I am able to stay in touch even when my friends and I are on vacation hours away from each other.
  9. YouTube-for me YouTube is life. With a few videos of my favorite YouTuber a day, my summer automatically becomes a fabulous one. I also like to see summer life hack videos for travelling and other things.
  10. Hobbies and activities-Things like cooking, biking, swimming are the things that I love to do throughout the summer. And what better time is there to do the things you like than the summer?
So, I hope you enjoyed reading my post. Next time I'll try to do a blog post about something that is helpful for all of you.

Comment down below what your summer essentials are.
Thx for reading...
-K Glamour

Comments

  1. You enjoyed 👍your #Summer😊😊.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i sure did
      hope urs was great too
      btw can i know who you are?

      Delete
  2. Now I know how I can make my summer much better. Thank you for those suggestions. I love how your posts are getting better.
    Regards,
    Lee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ways to Make People Smile

When You're Bored...

Your Alternate Ego