What I Love About December

              December is finally here! It's not really my favorite month or anything, but it's the last month and this year has been absolutely spectacular! So, I decided to make a list of the things I love about December and share it with you. Here it is:
  • Sitting on the terrace after school when the sun is out.
  • Drinking a lot of tea, hot chocolate, and warm milk. Sometimes coffee, and of course, different kinds of soup!
  • Eating peanuts and jaggery as a snack and after dinner with my family.
  • Peanut brittle!!! A lot of it! After all, it is my favorite dessert of the winter season.
  • Thinking twice about leaving the house because it's just too cold outside.
  • Collecting socks. You can never have enough pairs of socks, right?
  • stepping into the room after the heater has been on for 5 minutes and I have just come from a colder room in my house.
  • Trying to do everything I can without leaving the quilt.
  • Wanting to spend time in the kitchen so I feel less cold.
  • Buying accessories like scarves and gloves.
  • Having extra time to sleep feels like a bigger privilege in the month of December.
  • Reading while curled up in a blanket.
  • Travelling by car or train and going on vacation.
  • CHRISTMAS!!
  • Getting one more month to create memories before the year ends and having things to remember about it.
This is why I love December and I hope the last 31 days of this year are really wonderful.

Thanks for reading!
Until next time...
-K Glamour 

Comments

  1. Aaaaaanndd its my birthday month....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love those things about December too! And of course Christmas! How can anyone not love playing secret Santa? I can't wait for it.
    Like always, I love reading your blogs. Keep writing and smiling
    Regards,
    Lee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ways to Make People Smile

When You're Bored...

Your Alternate Ego