My Last Day of Summer Break

Hey guys!
I really wanted to do a summer vacation-related post earlier this month but I never got around to it and now I'm gonna have to talk about the end of summer since I only have two whole days before school starts.
I finished all my homework a week or two ago and today I made sure there was nothing left, which means I won't have to worry about that anymore. I am going to study a little though, because exams start from the 9th of July.
I'm going to play with my brother as much as I can because on school days, we are really busy, and we have extra-curricular activities at different times, and when we both ARE home, we spend all that time fighting.
Mostly, I just plan to relax and take it easy. This includes reading, calling my friends, listening to songs, etc. 
I'm also recalling the fun things I did this summer- I went to Delhi, had fun when my relatives came here, slept a lot, etc.Thinking about these things make me smile.
And of course, I'll make sure I have everything I need in my backpack ahead of time so that my first day won't end up being a stressful one.
I'm actually quite excited to get back to school but I want to make the last days of summer memorable.

What will you do on the last day of summer break? Are you happy that school is starting again? Tell me in the comments below.
Thanks for reading...
Until next time...
-K Glamour



Comments

  1. I'm always happy for school to start again. For some reason first days are always exciting. And on my last day of vacation I like to get nostalgic about my summer and smile
    I'm totally loving your posts btw
    Have a nice day
    Regards,
    Lee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ways to Make People Smile

When You're Bored...

Your Alternate Ego